Sunday, October 5, 2008

Changing Times

I had never thought this for some time now. Life teaches you so many things in a day. I don't know i sometimes envy my approach to many things in life. I wonder why, how,what made me do certain things. I have always made people comfortable in my company, even if i had to sacrifice.

Off late i have realised that " Everyone will have their own life to lead" With the demanding world my so called friends have been busy. No i am not complaining cause this is life and if has different directions :) so accept the change with a smile and move on.

I know it sounds strange i might take some time to get adjusted to it.

Finally would like to sign off by saying " Don't let a small dispute spoil a great friendship"

So times are changing and i look forward to see how things progress in this busy world where everyone cannot be you and you cannot be everyone.

Cheers......

Vinay

No comments: